I was born on May 22, 2007 and these are some of the highlights of my life so far...
Wow! What a fantastic job you did on this photo & video collage. She is really precious. Who sings the first song? love,Anuradha.
How did you do that? It was great!Really! lots of love from,Kiran.xoxo
The song is "Lullaby" by the Dixie Chicks. Elina sleeps to this song.
What a beautiful life you have!! I am so very happy for you guys. Elina is beautiful and looks like she is bringing so much joy into your lives!
She is SO beautiful! Amazing how quickly the year went, huh? I actually think she is looking more and more like you every day ;-)Hugs, Coley and Hayden
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow! What a fantastic job you did on this photo & video collage. She is really precious. Who sings the first song?
love,
Anuradha.
How did you do that? It was great!Really! lots of love from,Kiran.xoxo
The song is "Lullaby" by the Dixie Chicks. Elina sleeps to this song.
What a beautiful life you have!! I am so very happy for you guys. Elina is beautiful and looks like she is bringing so much joy into your lives!
She is SO beautiful! Amazing how quickly the year went, huh? I actually think she is looking more and more like you every day ;-)
Hugs,
Coley and Hayden
Post a Comment